Thanks for your interest in guest posting on SunflowerMom! Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines.
- Guests posts should offer personal encouragement or inspire solo-parents. If you are unsure if the content fits, please look around SunflowerMom.
- Posts should include a large, high-quality image that either you bought or took yourself. I will use the image to create shareable images with text for Facebook, Pinterest, and other social media networks. If one is not included, I will include one I feel fits the content.
- Posts must be original content, meaning it must not be published anywhere else online.
- Affiliate links are not permitted and will be removed.
- Posts will be proofread and edited as needed.
- Contributors should share the post with their audience via social media, Pinterest, and their blog (if applicable).
- Include a brief bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link to your site.
- Only one do-follow link to your blog is permitted per post.
- Guest posts should be submitted in Word or Google Docs.
- I do not offer monetary compensation for guest posts.
I will notify you as soon as possible if your post is accepted for publication.
Send all submissions to Jennifer@SunflowerMom.com