Thanks for your interest in guest posting on SunflowerMom! Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines.
- Guests posts should offer personal encouragement and inspiration for single parents.
- Posts must be original content, meaning it must not be published anywhere else online. I reserve the right to take down your post if at any time I find duplicate content elsewhere on the web.
- Affiliate links are not permitted and will be removed.
- Posts will be proofread and edited to fit my personal writing style and edited for best SEO practices as I see fit.
- Contributors should share the post with their audience via their social media channels.
- Include a brief bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post.
- Only one do-follow link to your blog is permitted per post.
- Include a large, high-quality image that you own the rights to. I will use the image to create shareable images on social media networks. If you don’t have one, I will find a suitable one.
- Guest posts should be submitted in Word or Google Docs.
- There is no monetary compensation for guest posts.
I will notify you as soon as possible if your post is accepted for publication.
Send all submissions to Jennifer@SunflowerMom.com