K Memory Verse: Hebrews 13:5
Hebrews 13:5 is one for all of us – child or adult. I have one child who has always had a love for money. I’m sure we can all think of adults who are more motivated by money than anything else. Heck, maybe we’ve been guilty of this.
And while money isn’t bad by any means, it’s always good to be reminded of it’s limits and that God will take care of us regardless of how much money we have.
Video for Hebrews 13:5
You’ll just want to memorize the first part of this song but it should get you going.
Printable for Hebrews 13:5
As always you can visit the resource library to print out the verse to hang up throughout the week.
Catch up on the ABC Series for Children
If you’re just joining us and want to start at the beginning of our journey of ABC verses then click here for the index!
Get the ABC Workbook of Bible Verses
- A printable for you to hang the verse up nearby where your kids will see it during the week. Practice
the verse each time they walk by it.
- A reflection page for your child to write the verse out and say what it means to them.
- A word search that contains the main words in the verse.
- A page for your child to draw out the verse and write what books of the Bible this verse can be found in.
- A page to cut out each word of the verse, then your child can try to put the verse together.