11 Oils of the Essential Oil Starter Kit from Young Living
When you order a Young Living Starter Kit you receive an awesome diffuser and 11 of the most versatile oils. But what exactly can those 11 oils do? Here is a quick overview. However, if you order a starter kit from me, you will receive help each step of the way. We have a huge Facebook community, I’ll send you a book full of recipes and challenges to help you get into these since oils are a passion of mine.
- Diffuse for a comforting and calming scent.
- Unwind by adding a few drops to a nighttime bath.
- Diffuse for a fresh, clean scent and to eliminate odors.
- May complement some of your favorite shampoos, lotions, or skin care products.
- May support performance during exercise.
- Supports gastrointestinal system comfort.
- Supports healthy bowel function and enhanced healthy gut function.
- Helps maintain the efficiency of the digestive tract.
- Includes the naturally occurring constituent limonene.
- Enhances the flavor of foods and water.
- Is a key ingredient in NingXia Red, Thieves, and Inner Defense.
- Check out 30 uses for Lemon Essential Oil HERE
- Has an earthy, balsamic scent.
- Diffuse during meditation for grounding and purpose.
- Use for a massage after activity.
- Is a key ingredient in Young Living personal care products.
- In addition to all these uses, Frankincense may also help smooth the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Check out 25 uses for Frankincense Essential Oil HERE
- May contribute to overall wellness when taken as a dietary supplement.*
- Supports healthy immune function.*
- Includes Eucalyptus Radiata, which may help maintain a healthy respiratory system when taken as a dietary supplement.*
- There are so many ways to use Thieves:
- Add to food or beverages to enhance their flavor.
- Add a drop to hot drinks to add a spicy zing. (Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon, Rosemary)
- Includes Clove, which was used traditionally as a spice for flavoring food.
- Use 1 drop Thieves and 2 drops Orange as a refreshing flavor to complement your favorite beverage.
- Add 1 drop to a cup of warm water as part of a wellness regimen.
- Diffuse to freshen the air and eliminate odors.
- Enjoy the outdoors annoyance free.
- Add to Animal Scents Ointment to moisturize skin.
- Purification is a blend of Citronella, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Melaleuca Alternifolia, Lavandin, and Myrtle.
- You can also use Purification by:
- Adding to Young Living Bath & Shower Gel Base
- Adding 4 drops to a cup of Epsom salt for a soothing foot soak
- Adding to distilled water in a spray bottle to use when traveling to freshen the air
- Has a stimulating aroma.
- Apply topically after exercise.
- Add to V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex and apply for a soothing aromatic experience.
- PanAway combines Peppermint, Wintergreen, Clove, and Helichrysum and is one of our best-selling blends.
- Promotes wellness.
- May be an important part of a daily health regimen.
- One of the top emotion oils!
- Combines Lime, Vanilla, Copaiba, Lavender, Ocotea, and Cedarwood essential oils.
- The name says it all!
- pronounced KOH-PIE-EE-BA
- Copaiba is also great for mixing with honey and warm water to create a tea.
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents beta-carophyllene and alpha-humulene.
- May be an important part of a daily health regimen.*
- Promotes wellness
- Check out all the top uses for Copaiba Essential Oil HERE
- Can be taken with Essentialzymes-4 to support a wellness regimen.
- Perfect as a dietary supplement in water when traveling abroad.
- Contains fennel, the use of which dates back to ancient Egypt.
- DiGize contains Tarragon, Juniper, Anise, Ginger, Fennel, Patchouli, Peppermint, and Lemongrass essential oils.
- DiGize can be used in a variety of ways:
- Add to a gel capsule.
- Add 2 drops DiGize and 1 drop Peppermint to water for a stimulating beverage.
- Add 2–3 drops to honey for a tasty snack.
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents of menthol, citrol, and zingiberene.
- Rub on feet or chest before exercising to uplift and inspire.
- Diffuse to create a comforting aroma.
- Rub 3 drops on feet before bedtime.
- R.C. is a blend of three types of Eucalyptus, plus Myrtle, Marjoram, Pine, Lavender, Cypress, Black Spruce, and Peppermint essential oils. It includes the naturally occurring compounds linalool acetate, linalool, camphene, and eucalyptol.
And that’s just the beginning! One of the amazing things about essential oils is that one oil can be used for many things and many oils can be used for the same thing. Just like each person is unique, each oil is unique. If you missed the post about Essential Oil Basics, I suggest you read it here.
If you are interested in getting started with oils the best value, by far, is the Premium Starter Kit. It’s how I got started, and how I recommend all my friends get started. It is the only thing on the Young Living site that’s half off. Without considering the diffuser, you’re literally getting 11 bottles of therapeutic grade oil for $70. Each bottle has 90 drops of oil in it – that is 90 applications.
The kit comes with:
- 11 oils – everything in the post above
- Bottles to share with your family and friends
- An AromaGlide roll-on bottle to apply the oils on the go
- Samples of NingXia Red for full system support
- Perhaps best of all a diffuser to clean the air in home and make it smell amazing
A lifetime wholesale membership
- That means 24% off your oils for life
- Every single order that you place after the kit is 24% off
- To maintain a wholesale membership you only have to spend $50 in a calendar year in oils that you select. There is never a membership fee and no pressure to ever order again
How to Order
- Go to youngliving.com
- My sponsor/enroller number should be defaulted, if not type in 10435375 in both boxes. I will personally be your guide along this whole process! You won’t be buying a product and left on your own.
- Screen 2 lets you pick out your kit (Premium Starter Kit with either Home Diffuser or Dewdrop Diffuser is what is described in this post. If you want information on other kits, contact me.)
- Screen 3 adds your mailing info
- Screen 4 collects your payment info
- And you are off and running!
Why order through me?
- I love discussing oils, helping people, and learning as much as I can about them! I won’t let you get a kit then leave you to figure it out on your own. I’ve already done the homework & I continue to do it – I love it. ) you don’t have to research.
- As a thank you for joining you will receive an 82-page book with detailed information on each oil, how to use each one, how to use your diffuser, other oils that may help with your specific needs, recipes for making your own mixes, and more.
- You will be added to our private Facebook group which is a very active online community to ask questions and learn from each other how to use the oils.
- I will recommend a couple other private Facebook groups that are more educational.
- I host monthly get together’s to do make-n-takes with our oils and we share different ideas how to use them. Not local? – no problem – don’t be surprised if you end up with some “happy mail” in its place!
Anyone I know who has a Young Living membership & actually uses their oils would describe them as life enhancing if not life changing. That probably explains the super active online community. It is really the fence sitters or those who are dabbling with the drugstore options (aka added synthetics) who would not.
Your link to your new obsession: youngliving.com