This post may contain affiliate links.
What are Essential Oils?
They are the most powerful part of the plant. Oils come from over 100 natural organic compounds. They are distilled from:
They are Support for Your Whole Body
- Skeletal system
- Muscular system
- Circulatory system
- Endocrine system
- Respiratory system
- Immune system
- Brain health
- Healthy weight
How Are Oils Made?
It takes a great deal of work to produce a tiny amount of essential oil!
- 60 thousand rose blossoms will provide only 1 ounce of rose oil
- Lavender is abundant: 220 pounds will provide 7 pounds of oil
- Jasmine: It takes 8 million hand–picked blossoms to produce 2.2 pounds of oil
- Sandalwood trees need to be 30 years old and 30 feet tall (and 90 percent dead) before Young Living will harvest them
Young Living’s commitment to quality starts with seeds. The seeds they use are selected for their ability to become botanicals with high levels of bioactive compounds.
Then they grow the seeds using cultivation practices that are dedicated to responsible and sustainable growing and harvesting methods.
Next, they distil using a gentle, proprietary technique for steam extracting essential oils and preserving their precious constituents.
To guarantee consistent, verifiable quality, the oils are tested in Young Living’s own internal labs, as well as in third-party facilities.
Finally, each essential oil is carefully bottled and labeled using state-of-the-art equipment. This is known as the Seed-to-Seal Process.
Why Do Companies Sell Oils More Cheaply?
To save money. Most essential oils are sold more cheaply because companies cut corners.
- If you spray your crop with pesticides, you have more crop to distil
- If you use a chemical solvent to extract the oil, you pull more out
- If you dilute it with a cheaper oil or a carrier oil, you stretch the oil you have distilled
Different Grades Of Oils
Grade A – Therapeutic
- Made from organically grown plants and distilled at low temperatures
Grade B – Food grade
- May contain synthetics, pesticides, fertilizers, chemical extenders, or carrier oils
Grade C – Perfume
- Often contains adulterating chemicals and solvents to gain higher yield. Solvents can be cancerous, and are in many store bought oils. They may also be diluted 80-95% with alcohol.
Grade D – Floral Water
- Aromatic only and usually a byproduct of Grade A distillation.
- After the oil is pulled out, the leftover floral water is sold to companies. They, in turn, will fill 5% of the bottle with this floral water, and top the rest off with carriers and label it “pure”.
Are they safe?
Look at the ingredients list of the products that are in your bathroom and kitchen. Every day we put products on our skin, in our body, and breathe them in, but many of these products contain damaging chemicals. The average woman applies over 300 chemicals a day to her body just through soaps, makeup, shampoo and hair products. Eighty of these products are applied before breakfast.
Young Living oils have just one ingredient: Lemon, Oregano, Tangerine. That means no additives and no YUCK.
It is time to kick chemicals to the curb! Only you control what you allow across the threshold of your home. When you see what they do for your body and begin to kick chemicals out of every room in your house, it is impossible to walk into the home of your friends and family and not share what you know– especially when you see the ingredients lists in the products they use every single day.
When you take care of yourself, you can fully do what God created you to do.
How do you begin?
With a Young Living Starter Kit. It is the only thing on the Young Living site that’s half off. Without the diffuser, you’re literally getting 11 bottles of therapeutic grade oil for $70. Each bottle has 90 drops of oil in it – that is 90 applications.
The kit comes with:
- 11 oils – everything in the graphic below – Click here to read about each oil included in the kit for even more information
- Bottles to share with your family and friends
- An AromaGlide roll-on bottle to apply the oils on the go
- Samples of NingXia Red for full system support
- A diffuser!!!
A lifetime wholesale membership
- That means 24% off your oils for life
- Every single order that you place after the kit is 24% off
- To maintain a wholesale membership you only have to spend $50 in a calendar year in oils that you select. There is never a membership fee and no pressure to ever order again
- That would be like purchasing two bottles of Thieves Cleaner a YEAR!!!
Why order through me?
- You’ll get me as your personal coach through this process. I won’t let you get a kit then leave you to figure it out on your own. This is key to long-term enjoyment and making these oils a game changer for you. I’ve already done the homework (I continue to do it – I love it) you don’t have to research.
- You will be added to our private Facebook group which is a very active online community to ask questions and learn from each other how to use the oils.
- I will recommend a couple other private Facebook groups that are more educational.
- An 82-page book with detailed information on each oil, how to use each one, how to use your diffuser, other oils that may help with your specific needs, recipes for making your own mixes, and more!
- Back to the first bullet – I host monthly get together’s to do make-n-takes with our oils and we share different ideas how to use them. Not local? – no problem – don’t be surprised if you end up with some “happy mail” in its place!
How to Order
- Click here to go to youngliving.com
- The above link should have my sponsor/enroller number should be defaulted, if not type in 10435375 in both boxes. I will personally be your guide along this whole process.
- Screen 2 lets you pick out your kit (Premium Starter Kit with either Home Diffuser or Dewdrop Diffuser is what is described in this post. If you want information on other kits, contact me.)
- Screen 3 adds your mailing info
- Screen 4 collects your payment info
- And you are off and running!