I need fast and easy recipes. I don’t like to cook. Cooking is a necessity, not a hobby for me. So tortilla wraps filled with vegetables and a little bit of cream cheese to hold it all together are right up my alley. These can be easily modified as a vegetarian dish by omitting the cream cheese and using the guacamole. You can whip these together in 10 minutes easily. They are fast, healthy and no cooking involved! These tortilla wraps are best served fresh due to the crisp vegetables. You can make as many or as few as you want, depending on how many ingredients you have.
- Tortillas, preferably whole wheat
- Spreadable cheese, such as Alouette or a flavored cream cheese (optional, skip if you want to make Vegetarian)
- Red onions
- Colored Peppers
- Spread the cheese on the tortillas. Skip this step if you want to make Vegetarian wraps. The guacamole should hold the vegetables together without the cheese.
- Spread some guacamole down the center.
- Chop up the tomatoes and red onions. Slice up the colored peppers.
- Put the vegetables on the tortillas in the middle without overflowing the tortilla. Leave plenty of room to wrap it up.
- Wrap the tortilla tightly.
- Optionally, cut the tortilla into thirds for displaying or easier eating.